Semenggoh Orang Utan Centre Tour
Kuching / Semenggoh Orang Utan Centre
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Hotel in Kuching / Kuching International Airport
Pick Up Time
8:00AM or 2:00PM
Get up close at one of the World’s best places to see semi-wild orangutans on the Semenggoh Orangutan Centre, located 24 kilometres from the centre of Kuching. Semenggoh Nature Reserve is home to a colony of semi-wild orangutans who have been trained and are accustomed to human encounters. The orangutan rehabilitation centre receives orphaned or rescued orangutans and trains them to survive in the wild. More than 20 orangutans live in the forest within the Semenggoh Nature Reserve and they often return to the centre to receive additional feeding.
- Visit Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Orang Utans Sightings
- Learn About the Conservation of Orang Utan
- Witness Orang Utan Feeding Process
DAY 1Semenggoh Orang Utan Centre
Hotel Pick Up
Estimated pick up time: 8am or 2pm
Let's start your Sarawak wildlife adventure journey! You will be picked up from your hotel in Kuching and transferred to Semenggoh Orang Utan Centre.
Semenggoh Orang Utan Centre
The adventure begins by spotting Orang Utans from the rainforest during feeding time, together with learning how the facility functions as a Rehabilitation Centre. You are able to explore other endangered species' of wildlife such as gibbons, porcupines, crocodiles, and river terrapins, it is difficult to say exactly what animals you may encounter as there are so many!
Estimated drop off time: 11am or 5pm
The tour has come to an end and you will be transferred back to your respective hotel in Kuching.
End of Tour
*Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Your actual pick-up time will be sent to you upon booking confirmation.
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Change of Clothes
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Hat
- Drinking Water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Fairy and Wind caves are currently undergoing renovations. Wind cave remains open for public while the Fairy caves will be fully closed until further notice.
- Please make sure that you have booked air tickets to Kuching.
- Please check with the airline schedules for the timings that are most suited to your needs.
- Wild animals can be shy at times. Thus, we cannot guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Recommended minimum age of child is 6 years old.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sarawak Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.