- Visit Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Orang Utans Sightings
- Learn About the Conservation of Orang Utan
- Witness Orang Utan Feeding Process
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Get up close at one of the World’s best places to see semi-wild orangutans on the Semenggoh Orangutan Centre, located 24 kilometres from the centre of Kuching. Semenggoh Nature Reserve is home to a colony of semi-wild orangutans who have been trained and are accustomed to human encounters. The orangutan rehabilitation centre receives orphaned or rescued orangutans and trains them to survive in the wild. More than 20 orangutans live in the forest within the Semenggoh Nature Reserve and they often return to the centre to receive additional feeding.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Change of Clothes
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Hat
- Drinking Water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Fairy and Wind caves are currently undergoing renovations. Wind cave remains open for public while the Fairy caves will be fully closed until further notice.
- Please make sure that you have booked air tickets to Kuching.
- Please check with the airline schedules for the timings that are most suited to your needs.
- Wild animals can be shy at times. Thus, we cannot guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Recommended minimum age of child is 6 years old.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sarawak Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.