- Visit Sarawak Cultural Village
- 9 Authentic Ethnic House Replicas
- Cultural Activities & Traditional Lifestyles
- Multi-Cultural Dance Performance
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Experience the authentic Sarawak in less than a day with a visit to this award-winning Sarawak Cultural Village. Discover the major tribal ethnic group in Sarawak and drop by the 9 replica buildings of traditional Bidayuh, Iban and Orang Ulu longhouses, a Penan jungle settlement, a Melanau tall-house, a Malay town house, a Chinese farmhouse and pagoda.
Located 24km from Kuching, this iconic place will surely leave you in awe by its diverse culture, traditional dance performance and unique lifestyle of the indigenous tribe. Travellers who wish to taste the local delicacies can stop by their restaurant, and of course, not forgetting to buy souvenir for your loved ones from their in-house handicrafts shop. Other facilities within the vicinity include a Sulpture Garden, the Rainforest Music House equipped with traditional instruments and interactive music workshops, and the Dewan Legenda (Hall of Legends)
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect Repellent
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.