Sarawak Cultural Village Tour
Sarawak Cultural Village
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Hotel in Kuching / Kuching International Airport
Pick Up Time
8:30AM or 1:00PM
Experience the authentic Sarawak in less than a day with a visit to this award-winning Sarawak Cultural Village. Discover the major tribal ethnic group in Sarawak and drop by the 9 replica buildings of traditional Bidayuh, Iban and Orang Ulu longhouses, a Penan jungle settlement, a Melanau tall-house, a Malay town house, a Chinese farmhouse and pagoda.
Located 24km from Kuching, this iconic place will surely leave you in awe by its diverse culture, traditional dance performance and unique lifestyle of the indigenous tribe. Travellers who wish to taste the local delicacies can stop by their restaurant, and of course, not forgetting to buy souvenir for your loved ones from their in-house handicrafts shop. Other facilities within the vicinity include a Sulpture Garden, the Rainforest Music House equipped with traditional instruments and interactive music workshops, and the Dewan Legenda (Hall of Legends)
- Visit Sarawak Cultural Village
- 9 Authentic Ethnic House Replicas
- Cultural Activities & Traditional Lifestyles
- Multi-Cultural Dance Performance
DAY 1Sarawak Cultural Village
Hotel Pick Up
Estimated pick up time: 8.30am or 1pm
Meet your local guide at the lobby and depart for a 45-minute drive to Sarawak Cultural Village.
Sarawak Cultural Village
Witness the tribal lifestyle from the past, watch multi-cultural performance and stroll through their ethnic houses. You can also participate in traditional activities including handicrafts making and sago making.
After a fulfilling cultural experience, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Kuching or Kuching International Airport
Estimated drop off time: 1pm or 5pm
End of Tour
*Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Your actual pick-up time will be sent to you upon booking confirmation
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect Repellent
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sarawak Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.