- Bako National Park
- Wildlife Exploration
- Mangrove Forest Trekking
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Known as the oldest national park in Sarawak, Bako National Park is home to variety of Borneo's flora and fauna. It is spread across 16km of land offering sanctuary to 7 major ecosystem including beach vegetation, cliff vegetation, mangrove, peat swamp forests, mixed dipterocarp forests, heath forests and grasslands.
Long tailed macaques, silver leaf monkeys and the long-nosed, potbellied proboscis monkey are just some of the wildlifes that you can commonly spot in this area. Others including flying lemur, mouse deer, bearded pigs, bats, tarsiers, slow loris and palm civet cats can also be seen roaming freely within the forest. The diversity of Bako National Park will always spark your excitement and is a haven to naturalists and adventurers.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect Repellent
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sarawak Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.