- Bako National Park
- Semenggoh Orang Utan
- Matang Wildlife Centre
- Kubah National Park
- Frog Tour
- Bird Watching & Nature Trails
- Permai Rainforest Resort (Tree House)
- Sarawak Cultural Village
- Kuching City Tour
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
This is an itinerary fit for individuals who wish to seek the most out of this world fantasies. Blend with the Orang Utans at Semenggoh and tune in to the jingles of the jungle during your morning birdwatching at Bako National Park, Sarawak's ideal and most established national park. It won't be challenging to spot since quite a while ago, nosed pot-bellied Proboscis has been spotted so keep those binoculars in handy, cause you might never know what may spring up!
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Change of clothes
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Check-in/out times for most accommodations are 14:00 & 12:00 hrs. However, it may vary depending on each accommodation. So kindly check with the operator to get accurate information of your accommodation.
- Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) of MYR 10 per room per night will be required for foreigner to be paid upon check-in. Malaysian or permanent resident residing in Malaysia are exempted and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Hotel Peak Season Surcharges are applicable.
- Maximum only one (01) extra bed can be placed in any of the hotel rooms.
- Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old, sharing room with parents.
- Infant below 3 years old: FOC.
- Make sure you have booked an air ticket to Kuching and check for airline timings that are most suited to your needs.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sarawak Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.