- Discover the Kuching City Must-Visit Destinations
- Witness the Lives of Native Sarawakian at Sarawak Cultural Village
- Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Visit the Fairytale World at Fairy and Wind Caves
- Kuching City Tour & Sightseeing River Cruise
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Some of Kuching City's most famous destinations for sightseeing await you on this hassle-free and relaxing 4 days 3 nights trip. Kuching, meaning cat in Malay, is well-known as a city full of historical and cultural landmarks. Visitors will be brought to Sarawak Cultural Village to see the lives of ethnic Sarawak tribes and gain a deeper understanding of the history of Borneo. Visit Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre to get up close with our rehabilitated primate friends and keep your eyes open during the feeding time. Get into the intricate Fairy and Wind caves to observe the stalactites and stalagmites that has been formed since thousands years back. Finally, hop on a river city cruise to see Kuching's popular landmarks without having the need to walk around and put extra tension on your feet. This package trip is super convenient that makes it ideal for kids and families.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect Repellent
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Fairy and Wind caves are currently undergoing renovations. Wind cave remains open for public while the Fairy caves will be fully closed until further notice.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sarawak Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.