- Explore Mulu National Park show caves
- Visit world’s largest cave passage
- Visit the longest cave in Southeast Asia
- Biodiversity of Mulu Rainforest
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Channel your Indiana Jones and explore it for yourself! Gunung Mulu National Park is the state of Sarawak’s ‘Jewels in the Crown’, named so as it is the largest national park in the state and home to some of the most spectacular limestone caves in the world.
Its system of limestone caves is one of the most intricate in the world, with naturally occurring chambers and geological features. Some of its caves are amongst the largest in Southeast Asia and the world. Deer Cave is deemed as the world’s largest cave passage and Clearwater Cave is known as Southeast Asia’s longest cave. Though over 360km of the caves have been explored and studied, it is thought that this only accounts for 30% to 40% of it.
Come and explore the beauty and complexities of Gunung Mulu National Park for yourself. Trust us when we say you’ll be blown away.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Trekking Shorts/Pants
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- Headlamp / Torch light
- Drinking water
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Change of clothes
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Child rate applies to children between 3-10 years old.
- All clients who enter Mulu Park must bring along 1) their Passport / ID Cards and 2) a photocopy of their Passport /ID Cards to present it to the park management office upon check-in & registration.
- Please ensure you are holding air ticket to Mulu.
- Recommended flight from Kota Kinabalu to Mulu (with a stopover at Miri): Malaysian Airlines MH3201, MH3630 (ETD 0645hrs / ETA 0950hrs).
- We recommend that by the end of your tour, fly from Mulu to Miri/Kuching with an additional overnight stay in either city to maximise your holiday. This is due to the unfavourable flight timings from Mulu back to Kota Kinabalu.
- Kindly note that all guests are advised to pack extra clothing in their carry-on baggage should there be any unforeseen circumstances upon arrival in Mulu.