- Visit Sarawak's Landmark
- Visit to Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Visit to Sarawak Cultural Village
- Sarawak River Cruise
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
This 3 Days 2 Nights package is a combination of all the must visit locations in Kuching, Sarawak.
If you are a history buff, you will be amused as you are introduced to facts about Sarawak you may not have known through an engaging and eye-opening experience. Visit the Sarawak Cultural Village and learn more about the lifestyle, traditions and culture of the local natives.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Change of Clothes
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Insect Repellent
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Check-in/out times for most accommodations are 14:00 & 12:00 hrs. However, it may vary depending on each accommodation. So kindly check with the operator to get accurate information of your accommodation.
- Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) of MYR 10 per room per night will be required for foreigner to be paid upon check-in. Malaysian or permanent resident residing in Malaysia are exempted and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Hotel Peak Season Surcharges are applicable.
- Maximum only one (01) extra bed can be placed in any of the hotel rooms.
- Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old, sharing room with parents.
- Infant below 3 years old: FOC.
- Make sure you have booked an air ticket to Kuching and check for airline timings that are most suited to your needs.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.