2D1N Mulu Show Caves & Park HQ Stay
2 Days 1 Night
Mulu National Park / Miri
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Pick Up Time
To Be Arranged
Known as ‘Jewels in the Crown’, Gunung Mulu National Park is one of Mother Nature’s most magnificent creations and also part of Sarawak’s network of national parks. It is also one of the state’s largest, boasting 544 sq km of primary rainforests, which is intersected by fast-flowing rivers and streams.
Deer Cave can be reached via a 3km plank walk, where one will pass peat swamps, alluvial flats, and limestone outcrops. Rainforest canopies, jungle streams, and an ancient Penan burial cave are also some of what you’ll encounter along the way. When visiting Deer Cave with an additional visit to Lang’s Cave, you’ll get to see incredible rock formations, despite the small size of Lang’s Cave.
Being Asia’s Longest Cave measuring at an amazing 215km (of explored area only), Clearwater Cave houses a subterranean river that is also navigable by boat. A plank walk leads from the riverbank to Wind Cave’s entrance, which is named so due to the cool breeze at certain narrow parts. Wind Cave, part of the Clearwater system, has impressive geological features in the form of stalactites, stalagmites, flow rocks, helictites, and rock corals.
With so much to offer, Mulu invites anyone with a heart to explore the unknown.
- Explore Mulu National Park show caves
- Visit world’s largest cave passage
- Visit the longest cave in Southeast Asia
- Biodiversity of Mulu Rainforest
DAY 1Mulu National Park Headquarters / Deer & Lang Caves
Hotel / Airport Pick Up
Estimated pick up time: Depends on your flight arrival time
Welcome to Mulu! You will be picked up from Mulu Airport and proceed to Mulu National Park Headquarters.
Mulu National Park Headquarters
Check-in to the accommodation.
Deer Cave & Lang Cave
In the afternoon enjoy a scenic 3 KM plank walk through primary rainforest to visit the Deer Cave and Lang Cave.
Bat Observatory (outside Deer Cave)
Late afternoon, proceed to the Bat Observatory outside Deer Cave and observe the millions of bats coming out from the endless mouth of the Deer Cave which might be a memorable occurrence during fine weather.
Your dinner will be served after the bat observatory.
Back to Mulu National Park Headquarters and continue for a night rest.
DAY 2Mulu National Park / Penan Settlement / Wind & Clearwater Cave
Batu Bungan - Penan Settlement
After breakfast at Park Canteen, you will take a longboat and proceed to Batu Bungan Penang Settlement.
In here, you can observe the tribe lifestyle and able to select handicrafts on display for sale at Penan Settlement.
Wind Cave & Clearwater Cave
Continue your journey to Wind Cave & Clearwater Cave. Clearwater Cave is Asia's longest cave, estimating about 107 km. It has an underground rivers, some portion of which is traversable by boat.
Picnic lunch by the Clearwater summer hut and then you can choose to swim in Clearwater spring.
The tour has come to an end and you will be transferred to Mulu Airport.
Estimated drop off time: Depends on your flight departure time
End of Tour
*Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Your actual pick-up time will be sent to you upon booking confirmation
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Trekking Shorts/Pants
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- What to BringSun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Change of clothes
- Drinking water
- Head touch/Torch light
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Child rate applies to children between 3-10 years old.
- All clients who enter Mulu Park must bring along 1) their Passport / ID Cards and 2) a photocopy of their Passport /ID Cards to present it to the park management office upon check-in & registration.
- Please ensure you are holding air ticket to Mulu.
- Recommended flight from Kota Kinabalu to Mulu (with a stopover at Miri): Malaysian Airlines MH3201, MH3630 (ETD 0645hrs / ETA 0950hrs).
- We recommend that by the end of your tour, fly from Mulu to Miri/Kuching with an additional overnight stay in either city to maximise your holiday. This is due to the unfavourable flight timings from Mulu back to Kota Kinabalu.
- Kindly note that all guests are advised to pack extra clothing in their carry-on baggage should there be any unforeseen circumstances upon arrival in Mulu.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sarawak Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.