2D1N Bako National Park
Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
2 Days 1 Nights
Bako National Park / Kuching
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Hotel in Kuching / Kuching International Airport
Pick Up Time
To Be Arranged
- Bako National Park
- Wildlife Exploration
- Mangrove Forest Trekking
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1 Night Accommodation
Return Scheduled Boat Transfer
Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off (Shared), Land Transportation (Shared)
Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned, Personal Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses
Gazetted as the oldest national park in Sarawak, Bako offers visitors a well-versed introduction to the flora and fauna of the land.The national park is conducive for wildlife to thrive and amongst them are the abundant long tailed macaques, silver leaf monkeys, and the long-nosed, potbellied proboscis monkeys. Others include flying lemurs, mouse deer, bearded pigs, bats, tarsiers, slow loris and palm civet cats.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Change of Clothes
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Hat
- Drinking Water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Fairy and Wind caves are currently undergoing renovations. Wind cave remains open for public while the Fairy caves will be fully closed until further notice.
- Please make sure that you have booked air tickets to Kuching.
- Please check with the airline schedules for the timings that are most suited to your needs.
- Wild animals can be shy at times. Thus, we cannot guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Recommended minimum age of child is 6 years old.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.