2D1N Bako National Park
2 Days 1 Nights
Bako National Park / Kuching
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Hotel in Kuching / Kuching International Airport
Pick Up Time
To Be Arranged
Gazetted as the oldest national park in Sarawak, Bako offers visitors a well-versed introduction to the flora and fauna of the land.The national park is conducive for wildlife to thrive and amongst them are the abundant long tailed macaques, silver leaf monkeys, and the long-nosed, potbellied proboscis monkeys. Others include flying lemurs, mouse deer, bearded pigs, bats, tarsiers, slow loris and palm civet cats.
- Bako National Park
- Wildlife Exploration
- Mangrove Forest Trekking
DAY 1Bako National Park
Hotel Pick Up
Estimated pick up time: 8am to 8.30am
Meet up at your hotel lobby and transfer to Bako National Park
After a 45-minute drive full of scenic roadside views, you will arrive at the jetty where you will hop on a 30-minute boat ride to reach Bako National Park.
Bako National Park HQ
Upon arrival at Bako National Park, proceed to register and check into accommodation.
Mangrove Forest Trekking
Go on the numerous Nature Trails to discover incredible flora and fauna waiting behind the covers of the rainforest. Meanwhile keep your eyes open to spot Proboscis monkeys, bearded pigs, silver leaf monkeys and other Borneo Primates.
You will brought to a local restaurant for dinner.
Return Boat Transfer
Briefly explore more of the park before returning to the jetty where you will be transferred back to the mainland.
You will stay in a 3 or 4 star city hotel at Kuching/Bako.
DAY 2Bako National Park
Wake up and enjoy your breakfast at hotel.
Bako National Park
Continue to explore botanical treasures of Bako, consisting of 25 types of vegetation.Try to spot the carnivorous pitcher plant, fascinatingly used in traditional medicine.
You will be transfer to have a lunch at restaurant
Check out from the hotel and it's time to say goodbye to this great Sarawak journey. You will be transferred to Kuching International Airport.
Estimated drop off time: Depends on Your Flight Departure Time
End of Tour
*Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Your actual pick-up time will be sent to you upon booking confirmation
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Change of Clothes
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Hat
- Drinking Water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Fairy and Wind caves are currently undergoing renovations. Wind cave remains open for public while the Fairy caves will be fully closed until further notice.
- Please make sure that you have booked air tickets to Kuching.
- Please check with the airline schedules for the timings that are most suited to your needs.
- Wild animals can be shy at times. Thus, we cannot guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Recommended minimum age of child is 6 years old.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sarawak Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.