- Trek Through the Pristine Jungle
- Distinguish Jungle Edible Plants
- Overnight at Kura-Kura Homestay
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Conveniently located 30 minutes away from Kuching international airport, Kura Kura homestay offers an authentic rural and nature experience without being too far from the city. Trek through the pristine jungle and discover the wonders of Borneo's nature filled with the rich biodiversity of flora and fauna. Learn how to identify edible plants in the jungle. Tucked within the hills along Sarawak River, this hidden gem will surely excite adventurers and naturalists alike!
About Kura Kura Homestay
This eco-paradise is situated ideally amidst Borneo rainforest and Sarawak River. Organically grown vegetables, fruits, herbs and coffee can also be found in a small farm within the homestay area. Due to its strategic location, guests can easily gain access to famous Sarawak attraction, such as Bidayuh Longhouses, Semenggoh Orangutan Wildlife Center, Rafflesia geo-park, jungles, caves and waterfalls.
What to Wear
- Lightweight clothing: Dri-fit t-shirt & trek pants
- Sports or trekking shoes with socks
- Cap & sunglasses
What to Bring
- Dry bags / plastic bags
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- Socks / Leech Socks
- Personal first aid kit
- Personal toiletries and medications
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- You must have a moderate level of fitness to undertake this tour as you are required to be outdoors the entire duration of the tour.
- You can bring your own canned food and energy bars during the trek.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.