- Visit Brooke Museums
- Get a Deeper Insight of Sarawak's History & Culture
- Artefacts From Sarawak Early Days
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Departure Month
Step 3. Travel Date
Step 4. Select Local Operator
Step 5. Quantity
Brooke Museums is a non profit endeavour telling the story of one of the most remarkable kingdoms in history: Sarawak and its White Rajahs. Through two permanent mini-museums within Kuching's historic Fort Margherita and Old Court House, visitors are taken on a journey through four generations of Sarawak's history under the Brooke Rajahs.
The Brooke Gallery at Fort Margherita features a collection of artefacts charting the early days of the State's historical journey, while The Ranee Museum showcases a unique collection of keringkam, songket and kebarung belonging to the first Ranee of Sarawak. Inside our museums, visitors will learn why Sarawak's heritage ranks amongst the most remarkable in all of South East Asia.
How To Get There
- 15 mins drive from Kuching Waterfront via Jalan Datuk Abang Abdul Rahim.
- 17 mins drive from Kuching Waterfront via Jalan Tun Datuk Patinggi Haji Abdul Rahman Yakub
By Water Taxi
- Take 15-20 mins boat ride and walk towards The Brooke Gallery from the jetty.
- All prices quoted are in MYR and inclusive of goods and service tax
- Child age 7 to 12 years old.
- Child below the age of 7 is FOC.
- Each ticket admits 1 person only.