Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
True to its name, a stay at Riverside Majestic Hotel will ensure you get the best and most majestic experience. The hotel is located in the heart of Kuching's business and entertainment district, housing some of the best dining and shopping experiences in the city. The hotel is perfect for those traveling on business, as the hotel has a dedicated floor for meeting suites. The hotel also overlooks the Sarawak River, giving an unparalleled view of the city as well as the 1.7km Kuching Waterfront.
Room & Facilities
All rooms are equipped with the best modern amenities which include but are not limited to complementary high speed internet access, TV with satellite channels, mini bar, in-room safe, and coffee/tea maker. Rooms are non-snoking and there are also rooms with special facilities to cater to guests with disabilities. A baby cot and a rollaway bed is available upon request.
Food & Beverages
Cafe Majestic is the hotel's main restaurant and offers cuisines ranging from international to local. Guests can indulge themselves through their inviting buffet or they can treat their taste buds and order from their a la carte menu.
Located on the 1st Floor, Opens Daily from 6.30am - 10pm
River Palace Restaurant and Coca Thai Restaurant
The River Palace Restaurant will be sure to excite you as the restaurant is famous for its Coca Thai Steamboat. Savoury Chinese cuisine is also on offer through their a la carte menu.
Located on the 3rd Floor, Opens Daily from 11:30am - 2.30pm and 6.30pm - 10.30pm
The Club Lobby Lounge
Relax in the calming interiors of the Club Lobby Lounge, either with a chilled drink in hand, with good friends, or over a meeting with business partners. Choose from a list of beverages and snacks on offer. And those with a taste for the refined, a selection of cigars is also offered.
Located on the Ground Floor, Opens Daily from 9am - 1am
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- During high season dates when events such as the Rainforest World Music Festival will be held, surcharges are applicable; please enquire for the surcharges.
Third Person with Extra Bed
- Extra Bed with an additional breakfast is available; if interested, please enquire for the price.
- Additional breakfast is available; if interested, please enquire for the price.
- Prices will differ for children and adults.
- A maximum of 01 child is allowed sharing with 02 adults in a room.