Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Mega Hotel is the perfect choice for discerning travellers seeking convenience and utmost comfort, as it is located at close distance to some of Miri's main attractions, such as the Miri Handicraft Centre and Tamu Muhibbah. With a fitness centre, sauna, outdoor pool, and even a massage and steam room, rest assured you'll feel nothing but pampered by the end of your stay.
Room & Facilities
Rooms at Mega Hotel Miri are fitted with modern amenities for guests to feel right at home. A sauna, outdoor pool, and a massage and steam room is also a feature of the hotel.
Food & Beverages
The informal setting of Chatterbox Coffeehouse is sure to let guests sit back, relax, and release the stresses of the day. Offering both local specialities and international dishes in buffet or à la carte style, locals come here to get away from it all.
Opens Daily from 5am to 12am
Lotus Court Chinese Restaurant
The Lotus Court Chinese Restaurant serves as the ideal place for families, friends, and business partners to meet up. The restaurant offers exquisite Chinese cuisine with a touch of local flavour.
Opens daily from 11am to 2pm and 6pm to 10pm
The Bakery offers a fine selection of freshly baked goods. They are available at the bakery country outside of the Chatterbox Coffeehouse.
Opens daily from 6pm - 9.30pm
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- Please note that surcharge during peak season is applicable without prior notice. For more information, please enquire for the peak date and surcharge.
Third Person with Extra Bed
- Extra bed is available; if interested, please enquire for the price.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- A maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (12 years and under) are allowed per room.
- Reservations are held until 6pm unless otherwise notified.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sarawak Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.