Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Grand Palace Hotel is located at the heart of Miri town and offers accessibility to the best of Miri, from shopping and nightlife to dining and sightseeing. Local attractions are also within close distance such as the National Parks & Wildlife Office, and the Tua Pek Kong Temple. Travellers travelling for leisure or business will find the amenities satisfying as it offers free WiFi in all rooms, a 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, as well as luggage storage.
Room & Facilities
The hotel boasts 125 carefully designed rooms with guests' comfort in mind. Recreational facilities such as a hot tub, fitness centre, sauna, outdoor pool, and a relaxing spa are all on offer for guests to utilise.
Food & Beverages
Western Palace Restaurant
The Western Palace Restaurant exudes a cosy ambience with touches of wood serving to only enhance. The restaurant is well known by the locals of Miri as having some of the 'best steaks in the city'. Other than delicious steaks, the restaurant also serves a large variety of cuisines, from continental to oriental.
Opens Daily from 6am to 12am
Han Palace Restaurant
If you're looking to go for Yum Cha or Dim Sum with friends and family, Han Palace Restaurant is the go-to place in Miri for just that. Serving up authentic Cantonese cuisine, guests will find the restaurant serving all their culinary needs, especially when it comes to taste and aroma.
Opens Monday to Wednesday from 11am to 2pm and 6pm to 10pm, and Thursday to Sunday from 8am to 2pm and 6pm to 10pm
The Broadway Lounge welcomes anyone who seeks to relax and unwind after a long day. Select from a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to start your evening.
Opens Monday to Thursday from 6pm to 12.30am and Friday, Saturday and eve of public holidays from 5pm to 1am
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- Please note that surcharge during peak season is applicable without prior notice. For more information, please enquire for the peak date and surcharge.
Third Person with Extra Bed
- Extra Bed with additional breakfast is available; if interested, please enquire for the price. Please take note that extra bed is only applicable for Deluxe Room and Apartment Suites.
- Additional breakfast is available; if interested, please enquire for the price.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sarawak Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.