Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
The Grand Margherita Hotel is Sarawak's first international hotel, sitting beside the riverfront with a stunning view of Sarawak River and the colourful Malay villages. The hotel is within close distance to some of Kuching City's best entertainment and shopping points, along with must-see attractions such as the Kuching Waterfront, Tua Pek Kong Temple, and Fort Margherita.
Room & Facilities
The hotel boasts a grand 288 rooms with restaurants offering a selection of dishes to savour. Cool off from the heat at the hotel's swimming pool or soak up some vitamin D by the pool.
Food & Beverages
Orchid Garden Coffee House
Floor-to-ceiling glass windows welcome guests into a relaxing and calming dining ambience at the Orchid Garden Coffee House. Being the hotel's main restaurant, it is perfect for those looking for a hearty breakfast, a cosy lunch, or a filling dinner, with offerings of international cuisines and local favourites to choose from. The coffee house is also the winner of the Sarawak Hornbill Tourism Award in 2006 so you'll know that you'll be dining with the best.
Located on the Ground Floor; Opens Daily from 6am to 11pm.
Offering the finest Chinese cuisines with dim sum and the freshest seafood, the award-winning Meisan Restaurant is sure to satisfy your taste buds. It features three private dining rooms with a stunning view of the mighty Sarawak River, making it perfect for business lunches or intimate family gatherings.
Located on the 1st Floor; Open on Tuesday till Sunday from 11am to 2pm, and 6.30pm to 10pm.
Rajang Lobby Lounge
The Rajang Lobby Lounge is a cosy lounge welcoming anyone looking for a place to relax and unwind. Connect with friends and business partners within a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with over-sized sofa seating, high-top tables, and a live band to further enhance the experience.
Located on the Ground Floor; Open on Weekdays from 10am to 1am and Weekends & Public Holidays from 10am to 2pm.
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- During high season dates when events such as the Rainforest World Music Festival will be held, surcharges are applicable; please enquire for the surcharges.
Third Person with Extra Bed
- Extra Bed with an additional breakfast is available; if interested, please enquire for the price.
- Additional breakfast is available; if interested, please enquire for the price.