Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Perched on the white sandy beaches of Teluk Bandung and overlooking the beauty of the South China Sea, Damai Beach Resort is a paradise getaway. The resort is a 40-minute from Kuching City, where it is surrounded on all sides by the tropical rainforest with the mysterious yet majestic Mount Santubong looming over the resort.
Room & Facilities
Rooms at the Damai Beach Resort are comfortable and well-equipped to ensure our guests get nothing but the best. Amenities such as hairdryer, complimentary coffee/tea making facility, and a TV with satellite news and entertainment channels are readily available in all the rooms.
Food & Beverages
The main restaurant of the resort, Cafe Satang specialises in a variety of local and international dishes. The cafe serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and is also a Halal-certified restaurant.
Located in the main lobby. Opens Daily from 7am to midnight.
The Santubong Bar is the perfect place to wind down after a busy day of exploring. Offering various choices ranging from alcoholic to non-alcoholic beverages, soothing music played by the live band is guaranteed to croon your worries away. If you're really looking to release, karaoke facilities are also available to do so!
Located in the main lobby. Open on Sunday - Friday from 4pm to midnight; Saturday and Eve of Public Holidays from 4pm to 1am.
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- During high season dates when events such as the Rainforest World Music Festival will be held, surcharges are applicable; please enquire for the surcharges.
Third Person with Extra Bed
- Extra Bed with an additional breakfast is available; if interested, please enquire for the price.
- Additional breakfast is available; if interested, please enquire for the price.
- Prices will differ for children and adults.